Richie sighed softly. Fran and he were snuggled up comfortably on the couch. Jason was already in bed. He was dead tired after skating nearly all day long. The last two blocks on their way home Rich and Fran had to pull him, because he didn’t want to skate anymore.
Just minutes after they entered the apartment he was asleep. Now Richie could feel Fran growing heavy against him. It seemed it was his time to leave, even though he didn’t want to. But he didn’t want to push either; he wanted to give her time to get used to the new situation. She may have teased him earlier today, but he never really expected her to spend the night with him.
“I think it’s time that I go. You are tired.” Richie said and let his fingers ran softly through her dark hair.
She looked up at him. “You don’t have to go. I told you, you can stay.”
He smiled. “I know darling, but I can stay another day when you want to…” Fran sat up and looked him directly in his chocolate brown eyes.
“Rich, I want you to stay.” He could swear his heartbeat set out for a second. Was she serious?
“Really?” he whispered.
“Really.” She replied before closing the small distance between them and kissing him deeply. Richie growled and pulled her closer to him. For several minutes none of them was able to talk. They were busy exploring each other. When Fran tugged at his shirt, he stopped her. She looked at him surprised.
“Maybe we should take this somewhere else?” he suggested still a bit breathless.
“Yeah, you are right…come with me.” She got to her feet and grabbed his hand. Silently she guided him past Jason’s door to her own bedroom. Fran hesitated shortly, but then opened the door and let Rich enter.
He looked around in the small room. It was dominated by the huge bed and a closet standing on the opposite wall. The warm colors of the wall and the covers made you feel welcome and comfortable.
“Nice colors…but it’s tiny.” He said smiling.
“Yeah, I know, but I wanted Jason to have the bigger room. He needs the space; I’m only sleeping in here.” Fran explained while nervously fiddling with the covers of the bed. Rich stepped closer to her and took the covers from her hands.
“I can still go Fran. That’s ok.” He said softly.
“No, please stay…” her green eyes were ushered with tears. “…I don’t wanna be alone anymore.” She pressed her body to his and he inhaled sharply. It was as if she had set him on fire.
He tossed the covers off the bed and laid her down gently. His mouth found hers again and he softly kissed her and started to explore her body with his hands.
She tugged at his shirt again and this time he let her pull it over his head. She sighed happily and let her small hands ran over his chest down to his belt. His eyes gleamed when she slowly undid it and opened his jeans.
Slowly Fran pushed it over his hips and was surprised to see that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. Her eyes grew wide when she spotted his already proud erection. Damn, he’s huge!!
Rich watched her carefully and even though she wasn’t saying anything he knew what she was thinking. He already was used to this reaction. He kicked off his shoes and got rid first of his jeans and then of hers.
“You are wearing too much.” He whispered and started to push at her shirt. Fran gulped.
“Maybe we should turn out the lights?” she suggested with a trembling voice.
“Nah, I’m fine. I like to see you.” He continued to push the fabric over her body and was surprised that she tensed as soon as he pulled it over her head. Maybe she wasn’t ready for it yet?
“Fran?” there was a question in his voice.
“Yeah?” she tried to keep her voice even. He looked at her confused.
“Are you really sure about this?”
“Yeah, I am.” She replied. Rich frowned and let his gaze travel over this beautiful, only half dressed woman in front of him. Suddenly he realized that she tried to cover her abdomen.
Carefully he reached out and touched her arms. “What is it, darling?”
Fran pressed her lips together and moved anxious on the bed. She didn’t really wanted to talk about it and she didn’t want him to see it.
“Hey…Franny…” he leaned down and kissed her softly. She blinked back some tears and sighed.
“It’s just that…that…well, after the pregnancy it doesn’t look really nice.” Richie smiled softly.
“I’m sure it’s not that bad…you are beautiful Fran…” his hands reached for her arms and gently pulled them away. Rich shook his head in disbelieve.
Yeah, you could see some stretch marks, but they were barely visible. If she wouldn’t have mentioned it, he’d probably never realized they were there. He would never understand women.
“Darling, you can barely see them…” he said, but Fran only smiled sadly.
“I know they are there…I know it’s ugly.”
“No, it’s not.” He replied forcefully and before she could say anything more, he kissed her passionate. Fran moaned and her body arched off the bed. She could feel his erection pressing against her thigh. His hands were moving constantly over her body and it seemed he knew exactly where to touch her to turn her into mush.
With skilled hands he removed her bra and panties and growled low in his throat when he found her already wet. He ran his hands through her dark curls and watched how she opened for him. She arched into his touch and moaned when he circled her clit with his fingers.
“Richie…please…” she begged him. Carefully he slid one finger into her and was surprised how tight she was.
“Oh, GOD!” her hips raised from the bed and she trembled involuntarily.
Richie cursed. “Fran...you ok?” he hoped he didn’t hurt her. She was so damn tight, he knew he couldn’t take her now.
“I’m fine…Richie please...I wanna feel you…” she reached out for him. He bent down and kissed her.
“Fran…I don’t wanna hurt you…but I would when I entered you now, you are very tight…” she groaned in frustration.
“Trust me darling…it will just take a bit longer…” She nodded breathless and watched his head vanish between her thighs.
“RICHIE!” she screamed when an orgasm rushed through her body as soon as his mouth found her clit. He smiled and pumped her in a slow rhythm. After a while he added a second and third finger and stroked her until he was sure she was ready for him.
Gently he removed his fingers and shielded himself with a condom. Fran watched him with dazed eyes. She couldn’t remember the last time she felt this way; she even wasn’t sure she ever did. And this gorgeous man hadn’t even entered her yet. She was sure she would die.
“Ready?” he whispered softly when he balanced himself on top of her. She nodded and kissed him hungrily. Rich groaned in her mouth and flexed his hips. Very slowly he pressed his rock hard cock into her.
Fran gasped when she felt him filling her. God she missed that feeling so much. She wanted him; she needed him deep inside of her.
“You’re ok, darling?” Rich asked through clenched teeth when he was buried in her to the hilt.
“Yes…” she wrapped her arms around his neck and started to move her hips.
“God, Franny…” Richie growled. Carefully he plugged in and out of her wet pussy.
“More...Rich...more...” she pleaded and he sped up. After several deep strokes her body tensed and her eyes rolled back, before a strong orgasm hit her.
“RICHIE!” she trembled forcefully and he hold her tight to his body and continued to pump her. He could feel his orgasm building up and knew he would loose his control any minute.
“FRAN….YES!” he shouted out before they were both holding each other trying to catch their breath.

Hope Jason's a sound sleeper! LOL
ReplyDelete